Multiple Y and Stacked

Need help in implementing some specific function to your LightningChart Ultimate powered application? Post a question and get code snippets from other LightningChart Ultimate community members.

Moderator: Queue Moderators

timshfitec

Multiple Y and Stacked

Post by timshfitec » Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:45 am

Hi we're building a analysis package and really like the look of the lightning chart. I've made a start on implementation but I have an issue with the y axis option. I want to be able to plot multiple line plots with different y axis (I know this is possible) But I also want multiple traces with these. So I need a stacked layout but with multiple left aligned Y axis for each plot. Is this possible in a single ViewXY? (They don't necessarily have to be visible at once) A single Y for the first line series would do with other line series with different Y scaling not visible is fine too.

Do I need to produce multiple ViewXY plots and use a chart manager to handle all the charts? I've look through all examples I think and not seen what I need but can see 1/2 ad 1/2 in various examples.

Cheers
Tim

ArctionPasi

Re: Multiple Y and Stacked

Post by ArctionPasi » Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:56 am

This feature is coming in the end of November.
LightningChart Support Team, PT

timshfitec

Post by timshfitec » Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:40 pm

Just as a suggestion to that if it doesn't already exist could these have individual legends? Do you have an estimated time for this release?

Cheers
Tim

ArctionPasi

Post by ArctionPasi » Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:12 pm

There's going to be only one legend box. If you need several legend boxes, create several charts and stack them.
LightningChart Support Team, PT