Arction Gauges EULA
ARCTION GAUGES SOFTWARE COMPONENT PRODUCTS LICENSE AGREEMENT
March 30th, 2016. Copyright Arction Ltd 2015-2016. All rights reserved.
By installing, copying or otherwise using the ARCTION GAUGES SOFTWARE COMPONENT PRODUCTS (“Software”), you are agreeing to be bound to the terms of this agreement. If you don’t agree to these terms, do not use the SOFTWARE.
This End-User License Agreement (“EULA”) is a legal agreement between you, a software applications developer (“Licensee”) and ARCTION LTD (“Arction”), applying to all Arction Gauges software component products, libraries, source code, demo applications, documentation and other material that can be considered to be part of Software or intellectual property of Arction Ltd.
This agreement shall be governed by the Laws of Finland.
Arction hereby grants You a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, limited right and license to use one copy of the Software for Your private and personal noncommercial use for designing, development, building and deploying your application on any computer or mobile device supported by the Software.
The license is provided free of charge, in as-it-is basis. Arction does not guarantee commit to technical support services, warranty or fixing of bugs.
- Install the Software into any count of computers, per one single license, in direct
possession of the Licensee
- Distribute royalty-free the compiled application with the Software libraries which
are being referenced by the application
Licensee may not:
- Rename Arction assemblies
- Create a rival software product based on the Software or its source code
- Create derivative software works
- Reverse-engineer, decompile or disassemble the Software
- Rent or lease the Software to anyone
- Transfer the license to 3rd party, such as sub-contractor, without informing Arction.
Software source code is available at modest cost, contact email@example.com.
WARRANTY AND DISCLAIMER
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall Arction be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other loss) arising out of the use of or inability to use the Software even if Arction has been advised of the possibility of such damages.