B2B Sales Manager
Arction currently develops data visualization components for .NET and Web. Our product, LightningChart®, is the fastest charting library on the market! At Arction we are on a mission to provide the most advanced and fastest data visualization solutions for software developers all around the world.
We have currently 15 employees at our Kuopio office and looking for reinforcements to boost our sales globally! We are looking for an experienced B2B Sales Manager to join our B2B Sales & Marketing Team.
What we think you should have to be able to succeed in this role:
- 5+ years proven track record of successful B2B sales performance globally and a demonstrated ability to grow and develop customer accounts and sales processes
- Passion to find the right solutions to our current and potential customers
- Technical understanding. Ability to understand and internalize how our products work
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Strong knowledge of CRM and other sales tools
- Comfortable with Microsoft tools (Teams, Excel, PowerPoint, Word etc.)
- Teamwork skills and solid team player attitude
- Active and positive can-do mindset
- Preferably Master’s level education in business
These would make us really happy (but not required)!
- Digital marketing experience
- Experience in the technology field or a technical background, data visualization industry knowledge is a huge plus
- Additional language skills are also counted as a benefit (e.g. German, French, Korean, Chinese or Japanese)
What would your responsibilities be?
- Maintaining, developing and growing existing customer accounts
- Managing sales pipeline
- Improving our sales processes and maximizing sales performance
- Achieving monthly/annual sales targets with the Team
- Provide reports and forecasts to Sales & Marketing Team Lead and CEO
- Developing partnerships with key customers & reseller network
- Identifying new business opportunities
- Other agreed tasks based on chosen candidates skills and interests
What do we offer?
- The obvious: In-depth orientation and continuing support for you to shine in your role
- Great international team to work with
- Competitive compensation for your work
- Nice, brand new, office space in Kuopio
- Good work atmosphere in a growing IT-company
Team Lead Hanna on the role and person we’re looking for:
“The team you will join in is small and we’re used to help teammates and work on vast variety of tasks. So, we need to find a person who can see the big picture, take more responsibility in the long run and develop our sales processes further, but who’s also willing to “get dirty” and do the day-to-day sales tasks when needed. I’m hoping it’s not a unicorn wish! The Team is absolutely awesome and works so well together, so what I really want to find besides the substance skills is a right fit – for you and us!”
How to apply and more info:
All applicants must have a valid visa/work permit for Finland. The start date for the position is upon agreement, but we’re hoping to find the right fit soonish!
To apply, please send us your CV and personal letter (or a video, however you want to introduce yourself!) with your salary requirements 29th of May 2020 at the latest. Email: email@example.com
Please note, that we will invite potential candidates for interviews already during application period, so don’t hesitate to apply!
If you need more information about the position, contact Hanna Matinmikko (in English or Finnish): firstname.lastname@example.org