Annotation Style like polygon

A forum dedicated to WPF version of LightningChart Ultimate.

Moderator: Queue Moderators

lcuser

Annotation Style like polygon

Post by lcuser » Tue May 22, 2018 4:02 am

When the annotation style setting to rectangle,the annotation can be moved and resized.But that rectangle only is rectangle not polygon.I switched to PolygonSeries which have any amount of points.but can't move and resize.That made me disappointed.I need a geometric which has
1. Any amount of points (at least 5), like PolygonSeries,
2.Can move the whole geometric and resize it by move the geometric boundary points like annotation's rectangle style,
3.Can get new position point value after move or resize.
I checked all the demo charts.Can't find any similar chart.Could you please give me some advice.Thanks.

ArctionKestutis

Re: Annotation Style like polygon

Post by ArctionKestutis » Tue May 22, 2018 11:14 am

Hi,

It is not obligatory to have valid LightningChart SubscriptionID to ask question in the forum, but I need to prioritize customers valid subscription. If you would like fast and definite answer it is better to right directly to Arction's support email account (with SubscriptionID mentioned).
As to your question, if you need editable polygon, use FreeFormPointLineSeries with SeriesEventMarkers as illustrated in Demo App example "Curve node editing".
If you want Annotation with random shape, then use bitmap (to draw any shape you like) and set Annotation.Fill.Bitmap together with Annotation.Fill.Style=Bitmap.

All the best.