SeriesEventMarker Title custimization relative to annotation

Need a new feature to LightningChart Ultimate? Post it here and perhaps it will be implemented in the next version...

Moderator: Queue Moderators

greggorob64

SeriesEventMarker Title custimization relative to annotation

Post by greggorob64 » Thu May 19, 2016 1:57 pm

Hi:

I have the following chart image (below). When you hover over a series, I add a marker point, with a nice title, to show information about where my mouse currently is. The title it uses lacks the customization to make it look relative to the annotations. I would love the ability to specify I want the series title to be a rounded rectangle, and add a little bit of title buffer space so it looks as nice as the annotation. Shown below are a few screenshots.

I'd like these two "tooltips" to look more similar (without comprimising the quality of making the annotations look more like the series markers)

Series marker title:

Annotation:

ArctionPasi

Re: SeriesEventMarker Title custimization relative to annota

Post by ArctionPasi » Thu May 19, 2016 7:35 pm

The titles unfortunately are somewhat simple and restricted objects when comparing to annotations. Rounded or similar appearance is not available in them. I'd advise using Annotations instead of the titles. Annotations support Relative-to-target placement and relative offset, and of course, the rounded style.
LightningChart Support Team, PT