MouseOverOn stopped working

A forum dedicated to WPF version of LightningChart Ultimate.

Moderator: Queue Moderators

spdygnlz

MouseOverOn stopped working

Post by spdygnlz » Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:59 pm

I'm dynamically adding a bunch of LineCollections. (Each line needs to be colored individually and have different mouse interactions.) In my function that is called once a minute, I call plot.ViewXY.LineCollections.Clear() and then add several new ones. I swear that I used to be able to use the mouse to interact with them, but now the MouseOverOn never gets called for these lines. The built in highlighting doesn't work either. I made sure that I've got mouseInteraction on the LineCollections set to true, but that doesn't seem to make any difference. I've got several markers on a FreeFormPointLineSeries and the markers call their MouseOverOn just fine.

Is there anything that would cause the mouse interaction to stop working on just those lines?

ArctionPasi

Re: MouseOverOn stopped working

Post by ArctionPasi » Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:36 am

If you have checked LineCollection's MouseInteraction = true, then it gets weird.

Please check you have matching EndUpdate to each BeginUpdate call.

If you could post your code, that would help me more to track the problem down.
LightningChart Support Team, PT

spdygnlz

Re: MouseOverOn stopped working

Post by spdygnlz » Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:00 am

Sorry. Ever have one of those cases where you work on a problem for a long time and once you ask a question you solve it like 10 minutes later? Yeah...

The problem I was creating for myself was that one of the X, Y locations for an endpoint of one of my lines was Double.NaN, Double.NaN. Once I took that out, everything started working. Thanks!