Gauge controls for WPF and Silverlight
Add radial gauges for your WPF or Silverlight application. A gauge has a dial, pointing to a value on a numeric scale (for example, car speedometer), and a numeric value text display.
- Applicable for Windows desktop or web applications
- Fully configurable (colors, text, elements, position)
- Fully bindable data & properties
- Using vector graphics which assures no quality loss while scaling, stretching etc.
- Displaying several scales & dials per gauge
Requirements for WPF
Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 – 2019
.NET 4.0 framework or newer, also Client Profile
Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10; 32-bit or 64-bit.
Requirements for Silverlight
Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 – 2015
The latest Silverlight .NET framework.
Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, Windows Server 2008 (R2 SP1,SP2)/2012(R2); 32 bit or 64 bit.
1.6 GHz or higher processor with 512-megabytes (MB) of RAM
Source code of demo applications is included for free.
Source code of Gauge libraries is available for USD 500.
The Gauges Source Code is also included in LightningChart Gold and Platinum packages’ Source Codes.
LightningChart Ultimate SDK
Looking for more advanced .NET data visualization components? Take a look at LightningChart, the fastest and most advanced WPF & Winforms data visualization toolkit ever made.