The web chart library will need a check of domain it’s being run at and validate that against the key given with LightningChart method.
The deployment key has list of domains encoded. If domain in browser address row is amongst the list of allowed domains, it will execute and render the graphics.
Domain, in this context, is:
- subdomain1.domainname.com (subdomain1 is editable in Arction customer portal)
- subdomain2.domainname.com (subdomain2 is editable in Arction customer portal)
It also comes with one Deployment test domain, intended for Deployment test.
- The name can be changed, and Deployment Key regenerated any time.
- When chart is running with Deployment test domain, it will show “Deployment test” watermarks over the charts.
For example, limited.group.domainname.com not allowed with domainname.com name, even if specifying group.domainname.com as subdomain.
To make it work, customer either has to:
- purchase group.domainname.com domain and add limited.group.domainname.com as subdomain name
- buy limited.group.domainname.com domain.
Note, that once a row for domain is configured, it is final and can’t be modified. Unconfigured domains can be configured later.