LightningChart gladly participates in performance comparisons with other players on the market. High download counts by our competitors indicate they are setting LightningChart as the ultimate reference to their product quality goals.
Performance comparisons show that:
LightningChart .NET large data set rendering performance is approx. 37,200 % better than the average of others
LightningChart .NET real-time rendering capacity is approx. 2,300,000 % better than the average of others
- Real-time monitoring without flickering or delays
- Full data accuracy, no reduction of data points needed
- More data on screen
- Better graphics quality
- Responsive UI. Mouse or touch screen operations must update the chart instantly, and leave processor time for other UI controls to work as well
- Better user experience of an application
- Higher level of customer satisfaction
- Increased sales of this application
Scrolling line plot of EIGHT BILLION (8,000,000,000) data points or even more.
They claimed “SciChart is up to 8x faster than LightningChart”.
LightningChart is up to 12500x faster than SciChart