LightningChart Version 7.2.6 released
Here, we will explore the changes and new features in LightningChart version 7.2.6. To begin with, let’s start with the improvements in this version :
- Small performance improvements on Smith & Polar view EMF exports when zoomed in.
- ChartError event is produced when LightningChart is forced to recompile some shader. This allows users to detect and solve situations where the chart takes a long time to initialize due to shader compilation.
- Thick 3D Contour lines look better.
- 3D Contour lines are clipped on DX9 rendering.
- WPF Chart does no longer throw exception when its visibility is set to Collapsed.
- Axis nib dragging to screen border works with HighDPI mode as well.
- HighLowSeries IsMouseOver method handles points correctly.
- Zoomrect is properly clipped when required when RectangleZoomAboutOrigin is set to true and manual aspect ratio is used.
Backward Compatibility Breaks
- Smith and Polar series (SeriesBaseRound) OwnerView property return ViewRoundBase, instead of ViewPolarBase.
- Property is now usable with the Smith series, but the return type has changed and might require attention from ViewPolar users.