Arction Oy - LightningChart®
Are you the next member of Arction team?
We are a globally known Finnish high-level technology and Software company located in Kuopio, Finland and Thane, India.
We provide the most advanced and highest-performance data visualization solutions with dedicated support for the most demanding software developers all around the world.
Our target is to become a global leader in providing state-of-the-art data visualization solutions, setting the highest quality standards in the industry.
We currently have almost 20 employees at our Kuopio office and we’re looking for a Senior Account Manager in our Sales team to be responsible for the Arction Oy’s Key Accounts Globally. We are looking for someone who has already proven his/her capabilities in Global Sales management.
Senior Account Manager
You will be playing a key role in creating and developing our key account business and working with inbound leads:
What we think you should have to be able to succeed in this role:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in B2B Software Sales.
- Flawlessly spoken English is highly appreciated.
- Comfortable with Microsoft tools (Teams, Excel, PowerPoint, Word etc.).
- Teamwork skills and solid team player attitude.
- Passion to find the right solutions to our current and potential customers.
- Active and positive can-do mindset.
These would make us really happy (but not required)!
- Technical background is beneficial for this position. It will be your significant advantage.
- Data visualization industry knowledge is a huge plus.
- Experience in using the Hubspot CRM is beneficial but not necessary.
- Additional language skills are also counted as a benefit (e.g. German, French, Korean, Chinese or Japanese).
What would your responsibilities be?
- Together with sales team, You will be responsible for managing Large/Enterprise Accounts.
- You will help us to find New Customers together with our Global partners and will extend our partner network.
- You will be working close with our inbound leads and close deals.
- You will bring new ideas to Global Sales team and its operations.
- You will grow existing accounts and develop the visibility of the company’s products in current and new customer accounts.
- Achieving monthly/annual sales targets with the Team.
- Other agreed tasks based on chosen candidates skills and interests.
What do we offer?
- The obvious: In-depth orientation and continuous support for you to shine in your role.
- Great international team to work with.
- Possibility to work remotely – some Kuopio days may be needed every now and then.
- Competitive compensation for your work.
- Nice, brand new, office space in Kuopio.
- Good work atmosphere in a growing IT-company.
How to apply and more info:
All applicants must be eligible to work in Finland and have a valid visa/work permit. The start date for the position is upon agreement, but we’re hoping to find the right fit soonish!
To apply, please send us your CV and personal letter (or a video, however you want to introduce yourself!) with your salary expectations February 26th 2021 at the latest. Email: email@example.com
Please note, that we will invite potential candidates for interviews already during application period, so don’t hesitate to apply!
If you need more information about the position, contact Pasi Tuomainen (in English or Finnish): firstname.lastname@example.org
You can read more about our company and what we do at our webpage www.arction.com