Gauge controls for WPF and Silverlight
Add radial gauges to your WPF or Silverlight application. A gauge has a dial, pointing to a value on a numeric scale (for example, car speedometer), and a numeric value text display.
- Applicable for Windows desktop
- Fully configurable (colors, text, elements, position)
- Fully bindable data & properties
- Using vector graphics which assures no quality loss while scaling, stretching etc.
- Displaying several scales & dials per gauge
You can download Gauges for free for non-commercial use.
If you plan to use Gauges for commercial purposes,
get a full license with source code* for 500 USD.
Requirements for WPF
Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 – 2019
.NET 4.0 framework or newer, also Client Profile
Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10; 32-bit or 64-bit.
Requirements for Silverlight
Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 – 2015
The latest Silverlight .NET framework.
Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, Windows Server 2008 (R2 SP1,SP2)/2012(R2); 32 bit or 64 bit.
1.6 GHz or higher processor with 512-megabytes (MB) of RAM
LightningChart Ultimate SDK
Looking for more advanced .NET data visualization components? Take a look at LightningChart, the fastest and most advanced WPF & Winforms data visualization toolkit ever made.