What information does Arction gather?
Visitors of Arction website (https://www.arction.com) and Arction Download Center (https://www.chartcontrols.com).
If you are a visitor to the Website or a Arction Client who registers or signs into the Arction Download Center, we may obtain the following types of information from you (“Arction Client Information”), which may include information that can be used to identify and/or contact you:
- Email address
- IP Address
What does Arction gathers your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in any or all of the following ways:
* To provide you use of and access to Arction Download Center;
* To operate, improve, design and develop our Website and the Arction Download Center;
* To give you access to your account information, provide you with customer service or customer support and to contact you;
* To send emails using the email address you provide to send you information, respond to support inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
* To comply with the law, enforce our Website policies, prevent, detect, and investigate fraud, security breaches, potentially prohibited or illegal activities and to protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
* To enable our trusted third parties who assist us in operating our Website, conducting our business, or servicing you, to perform their obligations, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
In addition, we will not provide, give or sell any Arction Client Information to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Protection of information
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of Arction Client Information when you enter, submit, or access the information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our gateway provider’s database only to be accessible by authorized personnel with special access rights to such systems.
You can request changes to the Arction Client Information we keep on you by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your request upon verification of your identity within a reasonable period of time, and to the maximum extent practical.
Cookies are also used to store current session/login information for the Arction Download Center.
Information disclose to outside parties
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties Arction Client Information. Arction Client Information may be transferred to trusted third parties who assist us in operating our Website, conducting our business, or servicing you,so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release Arction Client Information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
Do Not Track Signals
We may track users over time and across third party websites and we do not respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signals. We do not use this information to provide targeted advertising. Third parties can collect information about your online activities over time and across different websites when you use the Website.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our Website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Certain features of the Website may enable you to submit communications, questions, or other information to us (collectively, “Chat Service”, “Email Form”). Chat Service becomes private information and is submitted at your discretion. When you submit information to us you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information in any manner.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our Website and the Arction Download Center at https://www.arction.com/terms-and-conditions/.
This policy was last modified on May 25th, 2018.