The most definitive 2D cartesian chart, with the best rendering performance in the industry. Visualize your complex and huge data sets, with our optimized series types, shared X axes, built-in real-time scrolling modes and industry leading configuration options.
- Series types: sampled data (discrete signal), line, scatter points, point-line, freeform point-line, areas, high-low, polygon, stock (OHLC, candle-stick), bar, band, constant line, intensity grid, intensity mesh
- Real-time monitoring scrolling modes: scrolling, sweeping*, stepping, oscilloscope style level triggered
- Heatmaps with contours, wireframe, contour labels
- Stencil for rendering intensity series inside polygon, map region
- Annotations, markers, data cursors
- Persistent rendering layers
- Several legend boxes in the same chart
- Linear and logarithmic axes, X axis scale breaks
- Several configurable vertical segments in chart, layered / stacked
- Dozens of properties to control zooming and panning behavior
* sweeping mode as built-in, no other charting provider has this.
Easy-to-use, easy-to-integrate, trading charts with basic Technical Indicators and Drawing Tools. The easiest approach for making apps for Trading & Technical Analysis.
- Data fetching from web server, or supplying it by code, or reading it from CSV file
- Stocks search by name or symbol
- Several color themes
- Chart types selection: mountain, line, candle-sticks, bars
- Technical indicators, such as SMA, EMA, WMA, Bollinger band, RSI, MACD
- Drawing tools, such as Trend line, Linear regression channel, Fibonacci retracement, Fibonacci arcs, Fibonacci fan, Freehand annotation
- Chart segments management and resizing
The Trader library is built over fast & robust LightningChart .NET API, and the Trader library source code* is provided free-of-charge, for all subscribers.
* Note: LightningChart .NET API Source code itself is available as paid option to subscription.
Visualize your data in informative and interesting way in 3D XYZ cartesian chart view.
- Series types: surface mesh, surface grid, waterfall, polygon, rectangle planes, mesh models, line, point-line, scatter points, bar and pie charts
- 3D scene settings with multiple light sources
- 3D models importing in .obj format
- Gigantic surface sizes of over 4096x4096, depending on available memory
- Includes ViewPie3D, to visualize pie and donut charts in 3D
- Linear and logarithmic axes
Maps enable using vector maps or on-line tile maps for visualization of geographic data. The maps are visualized in ViewXY, and allows combining e.g. routes, heatmaps, or arrows in the same visualization. The maps use equirectangular projection.
- On-line tile maps: supports street maps and satellite imagery
- Dozens of maps: World, continents, specific areas
- Multi-layer: land, lakes, rivers, roads, cities etc
- Map import from ESRI shape file data
- Combining other XY series in the visualization
- Axis scales presented in selectable geographic coordinates formatting
ViewPolar allows data visualization in a polar format. The data point position is determined by angular value and amplitude. Polar view also has versatile zooming and panning features.
- Series types: line, scatter points, point-line, areas
- Line colorization per amplitude, angle or data point value
- Several polar axes per chart with unique rotation angles
Specialized chart for radio frequency applications, like oscillator design and stability analysis. Allows simultaneous visualization of multiple parameters, like impedance, admittance, reflection coefficients scattering parameters and so on.
- Absolute and normalized scales
- Static distance and zoom adapting ticks and grid. Allows automatic generation of ticks and grid when zooming for better understanding of values, without cluttering the display.
- Automatic zoom-to-fit for whole area or data only
- Zooming and panning via ready-made mouse operations
- Tick values always visible, even when zoomed in close
- Data and grid clipping to graph area. You can show data also on outside of the graph.
Volumetric information plays an essential role in medicine, e.g. for an advanced cancer detection, visualization of aneurysms, and treatment planning. It is also used for non-destructive material testing via computer tomography or ultrasound. In addition, huge three-dimensional datasets are produced by geo seismic research, and can also be visualized by our Volume Rendering engine.
- Separate Linear Transfer function for every channel
- Volume Thresholding in accordance with voxels brightness for every channel
- Dynamic modification of Voxel range
- Manual or Automatic Adaptive sampling rate of volume data
- Three options for Volume Rendering Ray function: accumulation, maximal intensity and isosurface
- Combining 3D models and series in the same visualization
What’s NEW in LightningChart® .NET v.9.0
LightningChart® Trader library is an easy-to-use charting component library for building applications for trading and finance. TradingChart control can be placed directly to the application UI, and it provides easy and straightforward API, especially designed for Technical Analysis.
As part of improving development experience, the old, platform-specific Demo Applications have been replaced with a single demo application called Interactive Examples. It has several improvements & new features: eg. improved browsing and extraction of examples as standalone Visual Studio projects.
For the most demanding developers
LightningChart includes a wide range of 2D, advanced 3D, Polar, Smith, 3D pies / donuts, Geographic maps & G.I.S. charts and Volume Rendering feature for science, engineering, medicine, aerospace, trading, energy and other fields.
Along with an outstanding performance, LightningChart offers fully customizable tools and flexibility to the .NET developers within different industries.
Our technical support team is known for its ability to handle every challenge from our clients, so you will receive an unlimited dedicated support during your active subscription.
Get your free 30-day trial
Arction provides full technical support for LightningChart developers, including trial users.
- OS: 32-bit or 64-bit Windows Vista or later, Windows Server 2008 R2 or later.
- DirectX: 9.0c (Shader model 3 and higher) or 11.0 compatible graphics adapter.
- Visual Studio: 2010-2019 for development, not required for deployment.
- Platform .NET Framework: installed version 4.0 or newer.