LightningChart® v.8.4 released
LightningChart V.8.4 with new features and improvements is now released!
- Margins are now available in all views. Margins are added to View3D and ViewPie3D, and modified in ViewPolar and ViewSmith by changing how zooming affects them. MarginsChanged event can also be used in all views.
- Zooming improvements. ZoomPanOptions has a new ZoomPadding feature, which defines the amount of empty space left between the zoomed area and the margins after certain zooming operations. ZoomPadding is accessible in 3D, pie3D, polar and smith views.
- Faster orthographic projection. Added a new, faster version of orthographic projection, which no longer is based
on changing dimensions.
- Legend box auto-positioning in all views. Legend boxes of View3D, ViewPie3D, ViewPolar and ViewSmith can be placed automatically. The position of the legend box can be controlled with Position property. Some options allow taking margins into account.
- New camera orientation and rotation system. Added a new camera orientation mode with improved camera orientation
These are just a few of the enhancements of the newest v.8.4 version, to learn more and get access to see all the new features click here.